Submission of papers will be handled electronically via EDAS.
Guideline for authors of accepted papers
- Register for IEEE CCWC 2017. Registration can be done at EDAS. Note that registration is completed once payment is sent via EDAS. Registration is a pre-requisite for the next steps, so please register as soon as possible.
- If you require a visa support letter, please download the form from here, fill your details and mail it to us as soon as possible. Please read the guide before sending the visa letter form.
- Download the copyright agreement form from below, fill in your details and add your signature. Please send the copyright form to email@example.com.
- Upload the camera ready paper to EDAS. Please check the similarity score of the paper prior to uploading and ensure the appropriate copyright notice is added to the bottom of the first page of the camera ready paper. Details about using PDF Express and copyright notice can be obtained below.
- Upload your presentation to EDAS.
Links to documents
- Copyright notice for final paper: PDF Sample paper with copyright notice
- PDF eXpress Instructions for Authors: PDF
- Copyright Agreement Form: DOC PDF