Submission of papers will be handled electronically via EDAS.
IEEE Presentation Template is: Here
Guideline for authors of accepted papers
· Register for IEEE CCWC 2020. Registration can be done at EDAS. Note that registration is completed once payment is sent via EDAS. Registration is a pre-requisite for the next steps, so please register as soon as possible.
· If you require a visa support letter, please download the form from Here, fill your details and mail it to us as soon as possible. Please read the guide before sending the visa letter form.
· The Attendee Visa Letter is: Here. If any other author except the Presenter wants to attend the conference then please do the attendee payment and fill the form and sent it to us.
· Upload the copyright agreement form to EDAS.
· Upload the camera ready paper to EDAS. Please check the similarity score of the paper prior to uploading and ensure the appropriate copyright notice is added to the bottom of the first page of the camera-ready paper. Details about using PDF Express and copyright notice can be obtained below.
· The Presentation of the paper Should be of 15 minutes duration.The IEEE Presentation Template is given above.
· Upload your presentation to EDAS.
Links to documents
· Copyright notice for final paper: PDF
· PDF eXpress Instructions for Authors: PDF
· Copyright Agreement Form: Download from here
|Full Paper Submission:||31st October 2019|
|Acceptance Notification:||30th November 2019|
|Final Paper Submission:||15th December 2019|
|Early Bird Registration:||15th December 2019|
|Presentation Submission:||31st December 2019|
|Conference:||6 - 8 January 2020|
IEEE CCWC 2018
• Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore Digital Library
• Best Paper Award will be given for each track
• There will be two workshops on-
i. Data Analysis and ii. IoT on Jan 8, 2020
• Conference Record No- 47524