Submission of papers will be handled electronically via EDAS.
IEEE Presentation Template is: Here
Guideline for authors of accepted papers
· Register for IEEE CCWC 2019. Registration can be done at EDAS. Note that registration is completed once payment is sent via EDAS. Registration is a pre-requisite for the next steps, so please register as soon as possible.
· The Attendee Visa Letter is: Here . If any other author except the Presenter wants to attend the conference then please do the attendee payment and fill the form and sent it to us.
· Upload the copyright agreement form to EDAS.
· Upload the camera ready paper to EDAS. Please check the similarity score of the paper prior to uploading and ensure the appropriate copyright notice is added to the bottom of the first page of the camera ready paper. Details about using PDF Express and copyright notice can be obtained below.
· The Presentation of the paper Should be of 15 minutes duration.The IEEE Presentation Template is given above.
· Upload your presentation to EDAS.
Links to documents
· Copyright notice for final paper: PDF
· PDF eXpress Instructions for Authors: PDF
· Copyright Agreement Form: Download from here
|Full Paper Submission:||30th November 2018|
|Acceptance Notification:||10th December 2018|
|Final Paper Submission:||20th December 2018|
|Early Bird Registration:||20th December 2018|
|Presentation Submission:||31st December 2018|
|Conference:||7th-9th January 2019|
IEEE CCWC 2018
• Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore Digital Library
• Extended Version of accepted and presented paper will be submitted for publication at special issue in Sensor Journal
• Best Paper Award will be given for each tracks
• There will be two workshops on-
i. Data Analysis and ii. IoT on Jan 9, 2019
• There will be Corporate Exhibitions and Product Display on 7th and 8th January of 2019.
• Conference Record No-