Call For Papers
PAPER SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Please comply with the following guidelines.
- Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference.
- It is required that the manuscript follows the standard IEEE camera-ready format (IEEE standard format, double column, 10-point font). Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with an email address. Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the letter-size paper layout (8.5 inch X 11 inch). The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
- In order to achieve the same appearance for all manuscripts, CCWC requires the usage of the IEEE templates in Microsoft Word (US Letter) and LaTeX format can be found at IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
- CCWC conducts a plagiarism check on all submitted papers. Plagiarism and self-plagiarism apply to all works.
CCWC Paper Categories
• Regular Paper – 7 pages maximum (3 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge)
• Short Paper (Work-in-Progress) – 6 pages maximum (2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge)
Regular papers should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the conference. Short papers (Work-in-Progress) are an opportunity to present preliminary or interim results.
Topics and technical areas of interest include but are not limited to the following:
|Track I: Computing
||Track II: Communication
|Full Paper Submission:||
25th January 2023
11th February 2023
|Final Paper Submission:||
22nd February 2023
|Early Bird Registration:||
21st February 2023
28th February 2023
|Conference:||8 - 11 March 2023|
IEEE CCWC 2022
IEEE UEMCON 2022
IEEE IEMCON 2022
IEEE AIIOT 2022
• Best Paper Award will be given for each track
• Conference Record No- 57344